It’s a tradition for our team to have an annual Secret Santa event at Christmas. Basically, we each draw one of our colleagues’ names from a hat and then to buy a Christmas present for them but no one knows whom the gift is from. Everyone is surprised by their gifts and we know more about our colleagues during this Christmas party. We got the feeling of belonging to a big family. All of us want to grow up with Gabrian and believe that our team will be stronger and stronger every year.
- What is the Aluminum Rolling Process? Here is a 3-Step Overview
- What is Aluminum Die Casting? Plus 5 Things You Need to Know About It
- Anodized Aluminum 101: Here are 10 Important Questions Answered
- 6061 vs. 7075 Aluminum: Which One is the Best Choice?
- Leadership Through COVID-19: Gabrian Co-Founder Julian Teeling Reflects on 2020
- Understand the Difference Between Cast Aluminum and Extruded Aluminum
- Aluminum Temper Designations: How do They Work?
- PVDF Coatings for Architectural Aluminum: What You Need to Know