It’s a tradition for our team to have an annual Secret Santa event at Christmas. Basically, we each draw one of our colleagues’ names from a hat and then to buy a Christmas present for them but no one knows whom the gift is from. Everyone is surprised by their gifts and we know more about our colleagues during this Christmas party. We got the feeling of belonging to a big family. All of us want to grow up with Gabrian and believe that our team will be stronger and stronger every year.
- Understand the Difference Between Cast Aluminum and Extruded Aluminum
- Aluminum Temper Designations: How do They Work?
- PVDF Coatings for Architectural Aluminum: What You Need to Know
- Aluminum Extrusions for Photovoltaics: An Overview
- Aluminum Extrusion Dies: This is What Designers Should Know
- What is Aluminum Extrusion? The Process in 10 Steps
- Aluminum in the Automotive Industry: What You Need to Know
- The 6 Types of Finishes That Will Enhance Your Aluminum Extrusions