It’s a tradition for our team to have an annual Secret Santa event at Christmas. Basically, we each draw one of our colleagues’ names from a hat and then to buy a Christmas present for them but no one knows whom the gift is from. Everyone is surprised by their gifts and we know more about our colleagues during this Christmas party. We got the feeling of belonging to a big family. All of us want to grow up with Gabrian and believe that our team will be stronger and stronger every year.
- Aluminum or Aluminium? Learn About the Metal’s Fascinating Spelling History
- Steel vs. Aluminum: How to Make the Best Choice for Your Product Design
- Which Aluminum Fabrication Process is Best for Your Project?
- Anodizing vs. Powder Coat: How to Choose the Right Aluminum Finish
- 6061 vs. 6063 Aluminum: Which Alloy Should You Select for Your Project?
- What is the Aluminum Rolling Process? Here is a 3-Step Overview
- What is Aluminum Die Casting? Plus 5 Things You Need to Know About It
- Anodized Aluminum 101: Here are 10 Important Questions Answered