It’s a tradition for our team to have an annual Secret Santa event at Christmas. Basically, we each draw one of our colleagues’ names from a hat and then to buy a Christmas present for them but no one knows whom the gift is from. Everyone is surprised by their gifts and we know more about our colleagues during this Christmas party. We got the feeling of belonging to a big family. All of us want to grow up with Gabrian and believe that our team will be stronger and stronger every year.
- Aluminum Extrusion Dies: This is What Designers Should Know
- What is Aluminum Extrusion? The Process in 10 Steps
- Aluminum in the Automotive Industry: What You Need to Know
- The 6 Types of Finishes That Will Enhance Your Aluminum Extrusions
- 6061 Aluminum: Get to Know its Properties and Uses
- 6 Heat Sink Types: Which One is Best for Your Project?
- Aluminum that Looks Like Wood? Powder Coating and Sublimation Create This Effect
- Powder Coating Aluminum Extrusions: Is it the Right Choice?